We manage large multi-occupied residential buildings / residential blocks, private flats, and houses. A service we find is of particular interest to our landlords.
We believe that communication and a ‘hands on’ approach is the key to effective management of all buildings. This includes making regular site inspections with regards to recent general upkeep or maintenance issues, whilst working to maintain or increase capital value of each shareholder/leaseholder interest.
Blocks We Manage
Our services include but not limited to:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreements for signature
- Arranging the making and checking of Inventory of Contents
- Collection of rents
- Transfer of utility and telephone accounts into tenant’s name
- Obtaining consents, as necessary, for the underletting from Head Landlords and Mortgagees
- Payment of all landlords property accounts, i.e. ground rents, water rates etc.
- Dealing with all tenants’ complaints
- Arranging all repairs, maintenance, etc., to the property and its contents
- Arranging for annual inspections with regard to Certification of Gas safety in accordance with current legislation
- Arranging all end of tenancy cleaning and repairs
- Submission of accounts to you and your accountants
- Payment to you, or to your bankers, as instructed, of all rents less expenses.
For more information about Property Management please contact us:
Contact: Nathalie Le Cuirot